Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Winners for #55- You Are My Sunshine!

Happy Wednesday! Julie here! Wow! Thank you to everyone who joined us! The team had a hard time picking winners!!! Congratulations to everyone who played along!



Our main winner was chosen by the entire team and we all voted. 
This week's winner is....




And we also have some Honorable Mentions...








Please be sure to click on the winning photos to visit their blogs! 
Congratulations to all of the winners and stayed tuned for our new challenge!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Nina; her bike-and-sunshine scene has me swooning! I'm thrilled and honoured to see my card standing alongside Hannelie's and Karen's as an HM. THANK YOU! My blog will be wearing the HM badge proudly!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My congratulations to Nina for the win with her gorgeous card. Thank you so much for my Honorable mention and my congrats to Carol and Hannalie for the HM on their amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete