Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Challenge #16 - Create a Wedding Card

Welcome to The Card Concept. 


This week we have a theme for you to try! You must use the theme and create your card in one of the styles of the designers. 

The styles are explained HERE.


Clean & Simple


I was inspired by the colors and the softness of the flowers.


I was inspired by the beautiful blue flowers.


Clean & Graphic

Geri Greening


A simple font keeps a somewhat 'swirly' image clean & graphic.

Yoonsun Hur



Simple tiny butterfly on her hair makes the card look more graphic.


Clean & Layered


Kerin Sylvester


I was inspired by the beautiful hydrangeas in the photo.

Mary Marsh



I was inspired by the color blue and the white roses

Shabby Chic


I adore the pretty flowers in this inspiration pic and they were my starting point for my card. 

 I was inspired by the beautiful flowers in the photo and the silver candle holder for a touch of sparkle

Freestyle Collage



I loved the pretty roses and the beautiful blue and white combination.  Here's my card representing the Freestyle Collage style.

Kristie Larsen


I was inspired by three things: color, small flower petal shapes and silver candle holder.


Classy & Elegant

Colleen Dietrich


I saw those bouquets of hydrangeas, and fell in complete love!



The blues and soft greens just lent themselves to a truly classic and elegant wedding card.


Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, August 18 at Noon (PST).

10 comments:

  1. What gorgeous samples, ladies! You outdid yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is the linky to link up our projects?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, your challenge team cards are the best in the community! These are all outstanding!! Thank you for another awesome challenge! My card is CAS today. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration - it was fun to play along ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am bowled over by the inspiration pic and by all the team samples - a fab challenge, thanks ladies:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad I found your challenge!! The DT is crazy talented and this challenge is fantastic, perfect for my first time playing along! Wonderful, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I have entered your challenge and I am so glad that I found your blog! I love that you allow the different styles of cards to be entered! Your design team served up some amazing cards for us to be inspired by....I went with Clean and Layered this time but am for sure going to be a regular at this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your DT samples are amazing, as always! Thanks for being such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING,in every way.What great wedding cardsidea! It's hard to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete