Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Challenge #7 - Winners

Winner Template

Hello Tracey here with the winner's for The Card Concept challenge #7!   What a beautiful collection of cards featuring butterflies.   Congratulations to all of our participants for this week's challenge here at The Card Concept. We have each chosen a winner who we liked the best but not necessarily in our design style, and who followed the rules and challenge.

Challenge #8 goes live in one hour at 5:00 AM (PST).

If you are viewing this in Google Reader, please visit our blog, to see the winning projects, by clicking on the pictures.


8 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful collection of cards! Ardyth, thank you for picking my card for this Butterfly challenge. It was a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for picking my card as one of the winners - i have just started entering challenges and this is just fantastic to have my card chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card as one of the winners. There were so many gorgeous cards this week !

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO many beautiful butterflies- real eye candy! What a great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners! I feel so blessed to know each one of these talented winners and they are so deserving of the recognition!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my card, there were some amazing entries, we all love butterflies! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners - beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for the late thank you Kay but I was on vacation, I am still trying to catch up - I am delighted you picked my card! Thank you soooo much! Congrats to the other HM's and the winner!

    ReplyDelete